These Heavy Duty wide angle propshafts are custom made by Bailey Morris to our own specification
30 degree wide angle to prevent the propshaft binding up on long travel suspension
- Large 3 inch heavy duty 3mm wall tube.
- Higher torque capacity than a standard Land Rover propshaft.
- Heavy duty U.J`s with nylon thrust washers and metal/rubber seals, the nylon thrust washers also has a cross in them to allow grease to get to each cup when greasing them.
- Rilsan coated spline for smother operation and helps eliminate vibrations.
- Upgraded involute spline configuration with 18 splines that is also greasable which is a feature only found on our propshafts.
- Double seal arangement on the slip assembly, with 110mm of movement and full spline contact on the male and female slider to help with long travel suspension.
- Phased when required to reduce vibrations.
- All prop shafts come with a tube of K48 grease.
Please note that propshaft UJ`s on lifted vehicles are under more strain and require regular greasing to prolong their life
If you are fitting one of these propshafts to a later type of Discovery that has the rubber coupling at the diff flange, then you will need to convert the diff flange to the earlier four bolt type. We recommend using a flange kit (Pt.No. STC3722) also listed in the propshaft section of our site
Please select your vehicle type from the drop down list below.
Product Brand: Gwyn Lewis
Product Code: GP PROP REAR