Designed & Tested by Gigglepin, Built by Albright, these unrivalled contactors boast MEGA size internals unequalled in any other Albright contactor, improving reliability and reducing the risk of premature contactor and motor failure.
Available exclusively from Gigglepin, these units are compact, and are water and shock proof.
Using our Extended Motor Bolts, these solenoids can be located on the end of the motor, and with our Powerbars provides a neat, reliable mounting solution.
One Albright contactor is required per motor.
PLEASE NOTE - The voltage denomination of the contactor relates to the voltage of the SWITCHING CIRCUIT ONLY!
The features of the GP Albright Super Duty Solenoid are:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SOLENOID WILL WORK WITH ANY SERIES WOUND MOTOR ( Three terminals on top and earth post underneath) - IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A PERMANANT MAGNET MOTOR (two terminals)
- Lower casing made from less rigid material making the unit more resistant to knocks and bangs
- Built in mounting brackets for secure fitment
- Heavier duty internal contacts
- Spade Terminals for switching circuitry spaced further apart for ease of fitting/maintenance
- 1 yr component failure warranty
- Gigglepin branded label
- Ideal for use in conjunction with our extended motor bolts and solenoid wiring harnesses
- Supplied with wiring diagram