The SuperShaft as the first upgrade product from Gigglepin which was launched in 2004.
It solves six problems found inside the Warn 8274 winch and has the following features -
Since then thousands have been sold and installed to winches cross the globe.
Comes supplied with -
- Increased material strength
- Bolted end cap replaces brake end circlip
- Enlarged bearing surfaces to spread the load
- Deletion of groove giving maximum shaft strangth
- Gearshim reducing gear tootth breakage
- Redesigned, uprated cam gear for perfect cam engagement and greater strength
- Small Cam Gear
- Alloy 'D' Shim
- Large Circlip
- 2 x Shim retaining bolts
- End cap and bolt
- Replacement Drum Retention Plate
- M3 Tap
- Hex (Allen) Key
- Fitting Guide
This is the same main shaft that is used in our competition winning GP Series Winches.
Material grade has been increased from EN24 to EN36 to stop breakage.
This shaft kit has been developed to give the serious Warn 8274 user the strength and reliability required in today's competition and extreme winch situations.
You can now purchase our Large Cam Gear with this kit at the discounted price of £50.00 Inc VAT (RRP £60.00) - please select from the 'Product Options' Tab above.
To download the fitting guide for this kit, please go to our Tech Data page, or click here