After working with offroad race vehicles for more than 15 years, it was clear that standard alternators were not up to the job of keeping pace with requirements of our battery charging.
After lengthy research and testing we have found two products that raise the bar in battery charging and battery management taking both to a new level. These units unleash the alternators potential supplying a high rate of charge as the battery demands it, even on tick over.
These are a must have for the serious vehicle user.
Power 12/24 regulator
This regulator is used by the Gigglepin racing team and has been vigorously tested by Jim Marsden.
For use with 12 or 24v electric systems this regulator can be used with alternators upto 400amp.
Its a serious player and comes with two temperature sensors for optimum performance. These sensors allow the unit to monitor the battery and alternator temperature and give peak performance at all times. It can also be used without these sensors making it a true all-rounder and a powerhouse performer. Being capable of running its own fault diagnosis and able to switch itself off in event of damage to cables or batteries it is in a league of its own. IP67 waterproof rating makes it suitable for any hardcore application including expedition and racing environments.
- Four stage digital charging
- Charges batteries as they demand power, even on tick over
- Increases alternator charging efficiency from 200 to 2000%
- Charges batteries between 4-20 faster than a standard set up
- Battery plates kept free of sulphate giving increased battery life
- Increases available battery power by upto 70/80%
- Ramped charging
- IP67 waterproof rating
- LED display
- Works with 99% of all alternators
- Simple to install
- Works along side the existing alternator regulator to give inbuilt redundancy
- Charges lead acid, gel and AGM batteries
- Fit and forget technology
Product Brand: Gigglepin
Product Code: POWER 12/24