Avoid that Pesky Over-run and stop your winch instantly!
This brake system stops your winch instantly when you release the switch. Perfect for those tricky hill descents, but can be also switched off when not required. This brake defaults to the off position when not in use, so if you lose your air, your winch will still operate.
Available in 12V or 24V, it requires a positive switched electrical supply and a pressurised air supple (60 to 150 psi).
Fits Bow Motor 1, 2, 2 Plus and Warn XP motors. One brake unit per motor (Twin motor kit contains two brake units). Suitable for any winch fitted with the 20T splined armature (output) shaft
Supplied as a kit, it is easy to install and simple to operate.
When switched on, the brake operates automatically, and stops the winch dead when you lift your finger off the in/out switch, Perfect for tricky hill descents or total control situations.
• Fully automatic, but can be also switched off when not required,
• Defaults to 'Off' if either electrical or air supply is lost,
• Fits in front of the motor(s), meaning fast, simple motor changes,
• No modification required to either Winch or Motor(s),
• Requires a positive switched electrical supply (switch included in the kit),
• Requires a constant pressurised air supply (60 to 150psi),
Available in 12 or 24v, for single or twin motor applications (please select from the 'Options' tab above)
Supplied as a complete kit, it is easy to install and simple to operate - please see video below.